Do You Have Diabetes?
Are You on Medicare?
At Diabetes Testing Today we have been
serving the needs of people living with diabetes
by simplifying the process of obtaining diabetes
testing supplies. Apply today to see if you
qualify for free diabetes testing supplies.
Testing Supplies for Diabetics
at Little or No Cost
At Diabetes Testing Today we offer you the convenience of having your diabetes testing supplies delivered to your home. We are committed to providing personal service and enabling people living with diabetes to receive the supplies they need at little or no cost.
Testing Supplies for Diabetics at Little or No Cost
Diabetes mellitus is a group of metabolic disorders with a single common symptom: hyperglycemia. All persons over 45 years should consider getting tested for diabetes and for those over 45 and overweight, it is strongly recommended that you get tested. Individual not yet 45 but are overweight and have one or more of the risk factors below should also consider testing. Ask your doctor for a FPG (fasting plasma glucose) or an OGTT (oral glucose tolerance test). Your doctor will tell you if you have normal blood glucose, pre-diabetes, or diabetes. Those with pre-diabetes should have their blood glucose checked in 1 to 2 years.
Type 1 Diabetes:
- Exact causes are not known but factors being studied are exposure to cow's milk in infancy various infections.
Type 2 Diabetes:
- Obesity - individual with a BMI (body mass index) greater than 27
- Apple-shaped figure – Those who carry a substantial amount of their body weight above their hips
- The risk of Type 2 diabetes increases with age with those over 65 being at the highest risk.
- Family History – Individuals who have family members with Type 2 diabetes are at a higher risk
- Diabetes in pregnancy (gestational diabetes) a large percentage of women who have diabetes in pregnancy tend to develop type 2 diabetes within the next ten years
Complete and Submit
the form below.
We will contact you and
do the rest for You.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Our customer service representatives are here to assit you.
Receive in-home delivery of your approved diabetic testing supplies with no complicated medicare forms to complete.
Providing information, education and critical diabetes testing supplies to our customers helps them lead healthier and happier lives.